Short Case Axial
Short Case Axial Fan
- Compact, short case design.
- Light-weight but robust construction.
- Most motors fitted to the 415V/3-phase Short Case Axial Series are a 2-speed, star/delta design.
- An electric junction box is fitted as standard.
- When being speed controlled the maximum allowable ambient is 50°C.
- Can be mounted in any position.
- An extensive range of matched Ancillary Equipment is available.
Got a question about this product?
Find your local distributor
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
The Short Case Axial Series has a light-weight but robust construction and is designed for ducted systems. They feature a galvanised steel casing with a polyester epoxy finish and are capable of operating in ambient temperatures ranging from -20°C to +70°C. There are 8 sizes in the range extending from 250 to 630mm diameter.
Features and Benefits
The Short Case Axial Series has a light-weight but robust construction and is designed for ducted systems. They are suited for exhausting or supplying air in a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
Integral thermal protection is supplied as standard.
All units are tested to ISO 5801: 2004 (airside performance) and to BS848:Part 2, 1985 (sound performance).
The casing is of galvanised steel with a polyester epoxy finish as standard.
Impeller blades are made of GRP. Aluminium blades are an optional extra.
The fans are built with a squirrel cage induction motor with sealed for life ball bearings. The motor requires an electricity supply of 230V single-phase or 415V three-phase, 50Hz. The motor is rated to IP55.
Speed-controllable using electronic or auto-transformer controllers.