Alpha Relief Air Vent
Relief Air Vent
- Lightweight, corrosion-proof construction.
- The pressure losses are approximately the same for exhaust and air intake.
- Protective bird mesh guards are fitted as standard.
- ‘MRV’ and ‘RV’ units are designed for curb mounting.
- The ‘PFR’ units are designed to suit a range of metal deck roofs.
- Can be mounted at angles up to 30°.
Got a question about this product?
Find your local distributor
The Alpha Relief Air Vents have been designed for air intake and exhaust applications or control of pressure within buildings. They may be used in a ducted system where the fan is mounted remotely to the cowl. Units are fitted with bird mesh as standard to eliminate the risk of debris and birds entering the building. There are 9 models in the range capable of handling airflows from 0.04 to 6.0 m3/s.
Features and Benefits
The Alpha Relief Air Vents feature a lightweight, corrosion-proof construction. They can be used as the air intake and discharge point where the fan is mounted remotely. The units can be used to control relief air and the pressure within buildings. Can be mounted at angles up to 30°.
Units are fitted with bird mesh as standard to eliminate the risk of debris and birds entering the building.
Mushroom cowls limit water ingress in a range of weather conditions.
MRV1, MRV2 and sizes 1 to 4 have a base and cowl that are made of UV-stabilised plastic. Sizes 5 and 6 have a base is made of fibreglass with a UV-stabilised plastic cowl. Steel components have a corrosion-resistant finish. Bird-mesh guards are fitted as standard.