Adjustable Pitch Axial Flow Fans
Adjustable Pitch Axial Flow Fans
- Standard casings are made of durable hot-dipped galvanised steel or pre-galvanised steel.
- Casings with special coatings such as epoxy paint can be supplied.
- Casings of stainless steel or other materials can be supplied.
- Ability to select a fan with a specific impeller pitch angle ensures selections can be made accurately to the specification.
- All impellers are adjustable pitch aerofoil section.
- Impeller materials range from GRP (standard), aluminium, nylon and anti-static.
- Casing designs for direct-drive, belt-drive, smoke-spill and bifurcated applications are available.
- Can be supplied with motors to meet Ex e, Ex d, Ex nA and Ex tD Standards.
- Available in various models; direct-drive, direct-drive vertical mounted, belt-drive and bifurcated direct-drive.
Got a question about this product?
Email us or call us on +603 7846 0340 (Malaysia) or +91 33-24988126 (India)
Find your local distributorClick here to search now
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
Vacon 10 Variable Speed Drive
Vacon 20 Variable Speed Drive
Vacon 20X Variable Speed Drive
Vacon 100 HVAC Variable Speed Drive
Vacon 100X Variable Speed Drive
Vacon NXL Variable Speed Drive
MF/CMF – Axial Fan Matching Flanges
F/CFT – Axial Fan Mounting Feet
FG – Finger Guards
IC/CIC – Inlet Cones For Axial Fans
Circular Duct Attenuators
The AP Series of axial flow fans is available in an extensive range of variants and airflow performance. They can be manufactured to handle most conditions from ambient air to hot, corrosive or explosive gases and can be ordered in sizes extending from 315 to 2000mm diameter.
Features and Benefits
AP Series – Direct-drive
For a wide range of applications.
APV Series – Direct-drive vertical mounted
For applications where the fan must be installed vertically.
APS Series – Direct-drive smoke-spill
For smoke spill applications.
APB Series – Belt-drive
For applications where the motor must be out of the air stream.
BFA Series – Bifurcated, direct-drive
For applications involving toxic, noxious, abrasive and hot gases.
The APS Series has been tested to meet the air performance and high temperature test requirements of Standards AS/NZS1668.1:1998 and AS4429:1999; both tests are mandatory. For advice on smoke-spill wiring requirements refer to the above standards. For advice on smoke-spill wiring requirements refer to the downloadable brochure. Elta Fans smoke-spill range available.
Hazardous Fume Applications
AP Series fans can be made to accommodate requirements for corrosive fume and explosion risk applications. Special coatings and alternative materials, such as stainless steel, are available as well as increased safety motors and anti-static impellers. Our sales engineers are able to assist with requirements, which must be specified at time of quotation.
Internal thermal protection can be provided as an optional extra.
Airflow tests to BS848:Part 1, 1980 (for our 315 to 1000mm diameter models) and ISO 5801:1997 (for our 1250 to 2000mm diameter models) Noise tests to BS848:Part 2, 1985.
Casings are hot-dip galvanised mild steel, or pre-galvanised steel.
Impellers can be GRP (standard) or aluminium. Anti-static blades for hazardous applications up to 1400mm diameter are also available.
The fans are built with a squirrel cage induction motor with ball bearings. The motor requires an electricity supply of three phase to suit a wide range of voltages and frequencies.
Motors to meet Ex e, Ex d, Ex nA and Ex tD Standards can be fitted.
315 – 1000mm diameter – BS848: Part 1, 1980 (airside performance). 1250 – 2000mm diameter ISO5801:1997 (airside performance). BS848:Part 2, 1985 (sound performance).