Square Plate Axial Fan
- Robust high quality construction.
- Inlet guard is incorporated as standard for models 025 to 063 and is an optional extra for models 071 and 080.
- The 040 to 063 size range in 3 phase are fitted with 2-speed star/delta motors as standard.
- Capable of operating across a wide temperature range; -20°C to 70°C.
- A flying lead with junction box and 20mm dia flexible conduit is fitted as standard to models 025 to 063.
- Can be mounted in any position.
- An extensive range of matched Ancillary Equipment is available.
Got a question about this product?
Email us or call us on +603 7846 0340 (Malaysia) or +91 33-24988126 (India)
Find your local distributorClick here to search now
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
The Compact 2000 Series of square plate axial fans is a high quality, robust unit with 10 sizes ranging from 250 to 800mm diameter. They are suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications and can be speed controlled to better manage energy consumption.
Features and Benefits
The Compact 2000 is capable of exhausting or supplying air in environments containing both clean ambient air and toxic noxious gases. It is highly versatile for many commercial and industrial applications.
Manual-reset thermal protection is supplied as standard up to model 063 and as an optional extra on models 071 and 080.
The square plate is manufactured from durable galvanised steel with an additional high quality polyester epoxy finish as standard.
Three-phase induction squirrel cage motor with “Sealed For Life” ball bearings. It uses 230V (single phase) or 415V (three phase), 50Hz with a maximum operating temperature range; -20°C to 70°C. The maximum ambient temperature when being speed controlled is 40°C. Motor is rated to IP55.
All three phase models in the 040 to 063 range are fitted with 2-speed star/delta motors as standard. Models to 063 can be speed controlled using electronic or auto-transformer controllers.
The Compact 2000 series fans have GRP blades as standard; aluminium and nylon blades are an optional extra if required. For combustible risk environments, non-sparking blades can be fitted to models 071 and 080.
All units tested to AS ISO5801:1997 (airside performance) BS848:Part 2, 1985 (sound performance).
Interested? Make an Enquiry
Customers Also Viewed
EC Controller – Premium Module
EC Sensors – Temperature Sensors
EC Sensors – Air Velocity Sensors
EC Controller – 0-10V EC Speed Controller