Portable Cooling Fan
- Versatile models can be tilted up or down to direct air where it is needed most.
- Built-in wheels and handle make them easy to manoeuvre.
- Compact, slim design allows operation and storage in limited spaces.
- Conveniently passes through a standard doorway.
- Improves people’s comfort level and productivity in hot conditions.
- Can also be used for cooling equipment and products quickly and efficiently.
- Efficient and quiet aerofoil axial flow impeller.
- Operating temperature ranges from -20°C to +70°C.
- Weatherproof switch fitted as standard.
- Heavy duty plug and lead supplied.
- Safety guards comply with AS4024.1:1996.
- Misting Kit can be added for additioning cooling (FMK3, FMK5 & FMK7).
Got a question about this product?
Find your local distributor
The Compact Cooler series of portable fans is designed to increase comfort and lift productivity by providing relief for people working in warm to hot locations. They deliver large volumes of air and include wheels and handles to ensure easy manoeuvrability. There are 2 models, the ‘Versatile’, which incorporates a tilting facility and the more economical ‘Standard’ model which fits into more confined spaces.
- Product Overview
Features and Benefits
These versatile units can be tilted up or down to direct air where is needed most. There are 2 models, the ‘Versatile’, which incorporates a tilting facility and the more economical ‘Standard’ model which fits into more confined spaces. They feature built-in wheels and handle make them easy to manoeuvre.
The fans are fitted with a weatherproof ON-OFF switch and heavy duty plug and lead. They include a replaceable fuse fitted as standard (for single phase models only).
Crucial safety guards comply with AS4024.1:1996.
The Compact Cooler Series are manufactured with a powder coated square hollow section steel tube. The fan casing is polyester epoxy coated, galvanised steel. Intake and discharge safety guards are fitted as standard and comply with AS4024.1:1996 and the fitted weatherproof switch rated at IP55.
All units have a high power, efficient and quiet aerofoil axial flow impeller.
The fans are built with squirrel cage induction motors with sealed for life ball bearings. The motor requires an electricity supply of 220-240V, single-phase, 50Hz; three-phase available on request. All models are weatherproof to IP55 and have a maximum operating temperature range of -20 0C to +70°C.