Vertical Exhaust Roof Unit
- Durable galvanised steel construction with powder coated finish.
- Designed to handle clean air, grease laden air, toxic noxious and explosive gases as well as handling air at elevated temperatures.
- Motor is mounted out of the airstream.
- Motors to suit hazardous conditions can be fitted to some models.
- Special finishes, such as epoxy coating can be supplied.
- Available in a range of speeds to suit specific applications.
- Windband can be easily removed to allow easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Can be mounted at angles up to 15°C.
Got a question about this product?
Email us or call us on +603 7846 0340 (Malaysia) or +91 33-24988126 (India)
Find your local distributorClick here to search now
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
Vacon 10 Variable Speed Drive
Vacon 20 Variable Speed Drive
Vacon 20X Variable Speed Drive
Vacon 100 HVAC Variable Speed Drive
Vacon 100X Variable Speed Drive
Vacon NXL Variable Speed Drive
VZ – Run-on Timer
The Heritage Series of vertical exhaust roof units has been designed for use in ducted exhaust applications. It features a high performance centrifugal fan and removable windband which makes cleaning and maintenance easy. There are 8 sizes in the series extending from 315 to 710mm diameter.
- Product Overview
Features and Benefits
The Heritage Series are designed for a wide range of ventilation requirements. It has a durable construction that can exhaust air at normal to high temperatures. The motor is mounted out of the airstream making it safe for toxic or explosive environments. Windband can be easily removed to allow easy access for cleaning and maintenance. Can be mounted at angles up to 15°C.
Thermistors can be fitted on request.
All units are tested to ISO 5801: 2007 (airside performance) and ISO3744: 2010 (sound performance).
Cowls are made from galvanised steel and feature a strong a powder-coated finish. Stainless steel construction is available as an extra.
Impellers are a backward-curved centrifugal design.
The fans are built with standard TEFC squirrel cage induction motors with sealed for life ball bearings. The motor requires an electricity supply of either single or three-phase to suit a wide range of voltages and frequencies. Motors to meet Ex e, Ex nA and Ex tD Standards can be fitted to some models.
Speed-controllable using variable speed drives. Multi-speed motors can be supplied.
Interested? Make an Enquiry
Customers Also Viewed
AVA5.0 & AVA8.0 – Speed Controller
EC Controller – Temperature Controller
EC Sensors – Combined CO2, Humidity And Temperature Sensor