Square Plate Axial Fan
- Finished in a tough epoxy paint to protect against corrosion.
- Highly efficient external rotor motors.
- Very efficient for moving high volumes of air at relatively low pressures. Can achieve air volume flow rates of up to 4.0 m³/sec and static pressures of up to 300Pa.
- Bell mouth inlet reduces resistance to create a smoother airflow.
- Fully speed-controllable allowing levels of ventilation to be adjusted according to requirements and eliminating wasted energy expenditure.
- Motors and impellers are balanced to Grade G6.3.
- Motor mounting brackets are constructed within welded wire framework which acts as a finger guard.
- The mounting brackets are electroplated prior to black epoxy powder coating to provide added protection.
- Suitable for operating temperatures of up to +55°C and up to 95% humidity.
- IP54 terminal box and motor side guard.
Got a question about this product?
Email us or call us on +603 7846 0340 (Malaysia) or +91 33-24988126 (India)
Find your local distributorClick here to search now
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
The plate mounted HPA Series are designed around an advanced, high performing impeller. Suitable for a wide range of air supply and discharge applications. The HPA axial fan offers a wide operating angle making them suitable for mounting in any position enabling greater flexibility for site installations. Available in 9 standard sizes from 250 to 710mm, either single or three phase.
- Product Overview
Features and Benefits
Compact design suitable for vertical or horizontal mounting. The units have a single bell mouth inlet and mounting plate manufactured in powder coated steel. They also include a finger protection guard to IS013582 for mounting the fan onto the inlet ring. Finished in a tough epoxy paint to protect against corrosion.
The units have been built around an advanced, high performing impeller. It is highly efficient for moving high volumes of air at relatively low pressures. It can achieve air volume flow rates of up to 4.0 m³/ sec and static pressures of up to 300Pa.
Models 200 to 710 (single phase and three phase) have Integral thermal overload protection.
All units tested to ISO 5801:1997 (airside performance) and BS848 Part 2:1985 (sound performance).
Motors and impellers are balanced to Grade G6.3.
All performance and sound data to be based on Form A Plate Mounted test arrangement.
Comes with a 12 month warranty as standard.
Bell mouth inlet and mounting plate manufactured in powder coated steel. Finished in a tough epoxy paint to protect against corrosion. Mounting brackets are electroplated prior to black epoxy powder coating. The units come standard with IP54 terminal box and motor side guard.
The units include a finger protection guard to IS013582 for mounting the fan onto the inlet ring. Guards are electroplated prior to painting and finished in a tough epoxy polyester paint RAL 9005 black.
All impeller blades are pressed steel sickle bladed type with the exception of HPA 250mm and 300mm models which are conventional pressed steel blades, all providing excellent performance characteristics and low noise levels. Impellers are epoxy painted colour RAL 9005 black and are welded to the motor rotor.
The fan must be built with external rotor motors with sealed for life, maintenance free, ball bearings enabling the fan to be mounted at any angle. Electricity supply is 230V, single phase or 50Hz or 400V, three phase, 50Hz. They are suitable for speed control. The HPA series is rated to IP44. Motors have Class F insulation included. They are suitable for ambient operating temperatures of up to +55° C and 95% humidity.
Drainage holes are built into the motors as standard. These remove the build up of condensation within the motor when operating in humid surroundings or from considerable changes in temperature.
Interested? Make an Enquiry
Customers Also Viewed
EC Controller – 0-10V EC Speed Controller
EC Controller – Pressure Controller
EC Controller – Temperature Controller
EC Sensors – Humidistat Controller with On/Off Switch