HVLS – X Range
High Volume Low Speed Fan
- Engineered from industrial grade components of the highest quality.
- Anodised extruded blades provide strength while keeping the unit lightweight for increased efficiency.
- Aerodynamically shaped blade terminal for better performance and noise reduction.
- Gearless drive system makes for incredibly quiet operation.
- Made and tested in our European labs to ensure high quality operation.
- Powered with the latest EC brushless motor technology (400vac/3ph/50-60Hz). This enables the unit to equally destratify and distribute air in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Can be controlled with the easy to use touchscreen Aviator controller.
- Hub covers and impeller wingtips are available in green or black.
- Mounting bracket, 4 stabilising wires and main security wire included as standard.
- Motor rated IP65, suitable for S1 continuous service.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Got a question about this product?
Designed in Italy and built to the highest standards our X range of High Volume, Low Speed (HVLS) fan can save energy costs and increase productivity. The fan is designed to eliminate the build up of hot stagnant air by maintaining constant air movement. It creates a more comfortable indoor space for building occupants while lowering a building’s running costs and reducing its carbon footprint. The X range can be controlled with our easy to use touchscreen controller. The range includes multiple sized fans so that it can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Product Overview
Features and Benefits
In summer, an efficient and continuous air circulation provided by a HVLS fan, creates a natural evaporative cooling effect for occupants. It also eliminates hot and cool spots in the building by improving the internal environment, making the air-conditioning system work less and preventing large internal atmospheric losses each time doors and windows are opened.
Destratification & Comfort
The X range can save energy costs and increase productivity while respecting the environment. The X range of high velocity, low speed (HVLS) fans generate a gentle, slow moving airstream that covers a large area even when they are installed in a very high ceiling. They help create a more comfortable indoor space for building occupants while lowering a building’s running costs and reducing its carbon footprint. The X range can be controlled with the easy to use Aviator controller or a Building Management System.
Available in a range of sizes
Models available in 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7m diameters making the fan adaptable for all types of applications.
The main hub is manufactured from powder coated steel. Hub flange and impeller blades are manufactured from aluminium. Hub rods are constructed from galvanised steel. Coloured hub cover and impeller wingtips are made from high quality polypropylene. Mounting bracket, 4 stabilising wires and main security wire included as standard.
Hub Flange and Impeller Blades
The hub flange and impeller blades are manufactured from aluminium, hub rods are constructed from galvanised steel.
The fans are built with high efficiency EC motors. The motor requires an electricity supply of 400 vac, 3 phase, 50-60Hz. Motors are rated IP65.
All units have an integral PTC sensor connected to the electronics.
Airflow testing in accordance to AMCA 230.
HVLS Series fan comes with a 5 year manufacturer warranty as standard.