AMCA Approved In-line Mixed Flow Fan
- AMCA Approved
- Unique mixed flow impeller with fixed blade angles designed to overcome the resistances of long ducting systems and creates top silent operation.
- Units have been constructed from shockproof, heat resistant white plastic, with both motor and impeller mounted within the unit casing.
- Single-phase induction motor with integral thermal protection, mounted on sealed for life high quality sleeve bearings.
- Wired terminal box mounted on the outside of the unit casing, for ease of connection.
- Double insulated so no earth connection is required.
- Available in Standard and run-on timer versions.
- Suitable for continuous and intermittent running.
- Mounting bracket is supplied as standard.
Got a question about this product?
Find your local distributor
The IMF150 is an AMCA approved in-line mixed flow fan with a compact profile. This means it offers excellent pressure development characteristics. The IMF150 has been designed specifically for use with rigid or flexible ductwork and can be used for a wide variety of residential and commercial applications.
- Product Overview
Features and Benefits
The compact profile makes these units easy to install in tight spaces. It offers excellent pressure development characteristics and have been designed specifically for use with rigid or flexible ductwork.
The IMF150 is fitted with a one shot thermal fuse for optimal protection.
Elta Fans Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. certifies that the model IMF150 In-line Mixed Flow Fan shown herein is licensed to bear the AMCA seal. The ratings shown are based on tests and procedures performed in accordance with AMCA Publication 211 and comply with the requirements of the AMCA Certified Ratings Program. Performance certified is for installation type D: Ducted inlet, ducted outlet. Speed (RPS) shown is nominal. Performance is based on actual speed of test. Performance ratings do not include the effects of appurtenances (accessories).
The IMF150 housing and impeller are made from high quality plastic which is shock proof and long lasting. The unit is finished in white RAL 9010 which is UV resistant. Mounting bracket is supplied as standard.
Unique mixed flow impeller with fixed blade angles designed to overcome the resistances of long ducting systems and creates top silent operation.
The fans are built with two speed induction motors with sealed for life ball bearings. The motor requires an electricity supply of 220-240V, single phase, 50hz or 220V 60Hz. Maximum ambient operating temperature is 50℃. The motor has Class II insulation and is IPX4 rated. Suitable for continuous and intermittent operation.
The fans come with a 2 year warranty. Wired terminal box is mounted on the outside of the unit casing, for ease of connection. Units are double insulated so no earth connection is required.”