- High performance slim-line design to optimise airflow and pressure performance and to enable mounting in restricted spaces.
- Snap-Fit Mounting Bracket absorbs vibration and is simple to install.
- 3-pin plug and lead is a standard fitting.
- Low pressure loss Smooth Flow Backdraft Damper can be supplied as an optional extra.
- Can be mounted in any position.
Got a question about this product?
Find your local distributor
The JetSream Fan® Series features a slim-line, duct mounted centrifugal fan that can fit into areas where space is limited. When combined with the unique Smooth Flow Backdraft Damper, with its ultra-low pressure loss, airflow is maximised while noise generation is minimal. There are five models in the range.
Features and Benefits
The unit features a slim-line, duct mounted centrifugal fan that can fit into areas where space is limited. When combined with the unique backdraft damper and it’s ultra-low pressure loss, airflow is maximised while noise generation is minimal. Features Snap-Fit Mounting Bracket and can be supplied with Smooth Flow Backdraft Damper as requested.
Snap-Fit Mounting Bracket
The Snap-Fit Mounting Bracket can be installed on-site beforehand and the fan simply clips into position at final fit-out. 3 holes are provided for 1 or 2 point mounting.
The bracket includes grommets and a spring design which provides vibration isolation for the fan – no other means of vibration isolation is necessary.
Smooth Flow Backdraft Damper
The SJK, Smooth Flow Backdraft Damper, is a patented design with outstanding performance characteristics. These characteristics result in a 50% higher airflow for the 152 model and 15% for the 202 model when compared to using spring loaded dampers.
Manual reset thermal overloads comply with the mandatory requirements of AS/NZS60335.2.80:2004 for in-duct fans.
All units tested to AS ISO5801:1997 (airside performance) and BS848:Part 2, 1985 (sound performance).
Meets requirement of AS/NZS 60335.2.80:2004
Housing is of a robust, injection moulded engineering plastic.
Fans are backward-curved centrifugal mounted on an external rotor motor.
The fans are built with external rotor squirrel cage induction motor with sealed for life ball bearings. The motor requires an electricity supply of 230V, single-phase, 50Hz. Maximum ambient operating temperature is 50 °C. The motor is rated IP44.
The integrated 3-speed switch (on JCE152-3 and JCE202-3 models) is ideal for airflow adjustment when commissioning. Models JCE152-1 and JCE152-1SJK are speed-controllable using electronic controller.
The JetStream Fan® is available in the following models:
- JCE152-1 150mm single-speed fan.
- JCE152-1SJK 150mm single-speed fan with smooth flow backdraft damper.
- JCE152-3 150mm 3-speed fan with integrated switch.
- JCE152-3SJK 150mm 3-speed fan with integrated switch and smooth flow backdraft damper.
- JCE202-3 200mm 3-speed fan with integrated switch.