Large Area Air Movement
- High level mounting position avoids plant operation interference.
- Adjustable discharge nozzle enables adjustment of airflow direction.
- High performance backward-curved centrifugal fan.
- Available with single and three-phase motors.
- Single-phase unit is speed-controllable and supplied with 3-pin plug and lead.
- Three-phase unit can be speed-controlled by using a Star/Delta 2-speed switch.
- Long lasting galvanised steel construction with grey, powdercoated finish.
- For installations where unit is close to ceiling, model with inlet on the underside face is available.
- Other colours can be supplied on request.
Got a question about this product?
Find your local distributor
The JetVent Airmover has been designed to provide air movement in large enclosed areas such as warehouses and recreation facilities. Suspended from the ceiling, it provides a cross-flow of air to an area that enhances heat transfer between the air and the human body. This helps create a fresher environment that is more comfortable to be in.
Features and Benefits
These powerful airmovers are great for large indoor facilities where generating air movement is essential to improving comfort. They eliminate the build-up of hot, stagnant and polluted air. The gentle breeze creates less disturbance to the working environment.
For installations where unit is close to ceiling, model with inlet on the underside face is available.
Internal thermal protection is supplied as standard on all units.
The JetVent Airmover features a light grey, powder-coated finish. Other coloured finishes can be arranged upon request. The housing is made from high quality galvanised steel. An adjustable discharge nozzle comes standard with all units.
The units have high efficiency backward-curved centrifugal impellers.
The fans are built with external rotor, squirrel cage induction motors with sealed for life ball bearings. The motor requires an electricity supply of 220-240V, single-phase, 50Hz or 415V, three-phase, 50Hz.
Single-phase motors are speed-controllable. Three-phase motors can be wired in high or low speed. 2-speed available with installation of optional star/delta switch. Isolator switch fitted to fan.