Low Profile Car Park Fan
- Highly efficient, aerodynamically designed internal flow elements.
- Available with powerful 50 or 100N thrust capacities (CPMF models available with 50N thrust capacity only).
- Compact low profile design makes it suitable for applications with low ceiling heights.
- Durable galvanised steel housing with light grey powder coated finish as standard.
- Integral mounting feet allows unit to be easily mounted to ceiling.
- High/low speeds selected by switching from star to delta electrical connection.
- Low noise/low speed models available.
Got a question about this product?
Find your local distributor
The JIU Series of JetVent fans are suitable for car park installations where a low ceiling height and tight spaces make fitting the fans particularly challenging. The CPC2 Series can be controlled either by a Variable Speed Drive (VSD) or two-speed switching, while the CPMF Series is suitable for lower cost installations requiring two-speed control.
Features and Benefits
Compact low profile design makes it suitable for applications with low ceiling heights. This unit is perfect for enclosed or semi-enclosed spaces that contain harmful vehicle exhaust pollutants. The unit can also increase cross-flow ventilation in open car parks. It has highly efficient, aerodynamically designed internal flow features and integral mounting feet allowing the units to be easily mounted to ceilings.
There are two types of analogue control systems used with the JetVent JIU Series.
- CPMF and CPC2 models: Two speed system using relays to drive contactors connected to the fans.
- CPC2 models: Variable speed system using 0 to 10 Vdc outputs to proportionally drive VSDs.
CPMF models – Manual reset protection is supplied as standard on these units.
CPC2 models – Thermistors can be supplied on request.
Thrust-air performance based on tests to BS848 Part 10,1999: “Fans for general purpose – Performance testing of jet fans”. Noise Data based on tests to BS848:Part 2,1985.
Jet fans should be treated as an Alternative Solution within the National Construction Code (NCC) (formerly the BCA) from a fire and smoke control perspective (in addition to the ventilation requirements). Therefore the fire engineer on the project would need to add the car park ventilation design into their fire engineering report for the project and ensure that they meet the relevant BCA performance clauses. For more information please refer to the JetVent “Practical Guide for Selection and Application”.
The JIU Series feature a low profile galvanised steel housing with aerodynamically designed internal flow elements. Light grey powder coated finish is standard on all units.
Centrifugal or Mixed-flow impeller manufactured from durable aluminium. Electrical isolator fitted as standard.
The fans are built with squirrel cage induction motors with sealed for life ball bearings. The motor requires an electricity supply of 415V, three-phase, 50Hz. The motor is 2-speed star/delta motor. Maximum ambient operating temperature 70°C.
- CPMF models – Two speed system using relays to drive contactors.
- CPC2 models – Using 0 to 10 VDC outputs to proportionally drive VSD or two speed system using relays to drive contactors.