Intermittent Axial Fan
- Unique design winglet-type impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic properties, low noise levels and increased efficiency.
- Low power consumption with fan consuming less than 8 watts of power for 100mm model.
- Single-phase induction motor with integral thermal protection, mounted on sealed for life high quality sleeve bearings.
- Double insulated so no earth connection is required.
- Available in Standard and run-on timer versions.
- Suitable for continuous and intermittent running.
- Mounting foot available upon request.
Got a question about this product?
Email us or call us on +603 7846 0340 (Malaysia) or +91 33-24988126 (India)
Find your local distributorClick here to search now
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
The QIN Series are designed to be used with ducted ventilation solutions. This in-line domestic intermittent axial fan is suitable to extract stale air directly outside or through short length ducting. Available in 3 sizes to suit 100, 125 and 150mm duct.
- Product Overview
Features and Benefits
The QIN Series fans are slim and simple to set up and operate. Making it ideal for air extraction in bathrooms, toilets, laundries, kitchens and other small to medium spaces in homes, hotels and apartments.
The QIN’s single-phase induction motor, mounted on sealed for life high quality sleeve bearings allow for optimal performance, causing the fan to consume less than 8 watts of power (QIN100 model).
QIN100, QIN125 and QIN 150 contain internal thermal protection via fuse. Double insulated so no earth connection is required.
Quality and testing
All units are to be tested to ISO 5801:2007 (airside performance) and ISO 3741:2010 (sound performance)
Each QIN Series fan comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty as standard.
The QIN fan housing is made from high quality ABS which is shock proof, long lasting and finished in white RAL 9010 and UV resistant.
Single-phase induction motor with integral thermal protection, mounted on sealed for life high quality sleeve bearings, requiring an electricity supply of 220-240V, 50/60Hz. Due to use in damp areas, the motor is class II insulated with an ingress protection rating of IPX4.
The QIN uses a unique design winglet-type impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic properties, low noise levels and increased efficiency.