Streamline Axial Fan
- Aerodynamic front cover for minimal resistance to airflow,
easily removed for cleaning.
- Includes backdraft shutter that prevents outside air entering building when fan is switched off.
- Unique design winglet-type impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic properties, low noise levels and increased efficiency.
- Angled guide vanes to improve efficiency and reduce noise.
- Low power consumption with fan consuming less than 8 watts of power for operation for 100mm models.
- Suitable for continuous and intermittent running.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Got a question about this product?
Email us or call us on +603 7846 0340 (Malaysia) or +91 33-24988126 (India)
Find your local distributorClick here to search now
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
The QS is your solution for a clean, simple and efficient fan. This fan is ideal for air extraction in the bathroom, toilet and other small to medium spaces. Available in 100, 125 and 150mm models.
- Product Overview
Features and Benefits
The QS can be easily and quickly installed in either a wall, ceiling or window. Suitable to extract air directly outside or through a short length ducting.
The design and construction of the QS Series impeller and spigot created a highly efficient extraction fan, with the QS100 using less than 8W of power. Includes a backdraft shutter that prevents outside air entering building when fan is switched off.
QS100, QS125 and QS150 contain internal thermal protection via fuse. Double insulated so no earth connection is required.
Quality and testing
All units are to be tested to ISO 5801:2007 (Airflow) and ISO 3741:2010 (Noise)
Each QS Series fan comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty as standard.
Fan housing made from high quality technopolymer which is shock proof and long lasting. Finished in white RAL 9010 and UV Resistant, the QS Series is constructed to suit a wide range of applications. Complete with optimised spigot to prevent distortion and strengthen guard to maximise airflow. The modern grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
Single-phase induction motor with integral thermal protection, mounted on sealed for life high quality sleeve bearings, requiring an electricity supply of 220-240V, 50/60Hz. Due to use in damp areas, the motor is class II insulated with an ingress protection rating of IPX4.
The QS Series boasts a unique design winglet-type impeller, which provides enhanced aerodynamic properties, low noise levels and increased efficiency.