Powerful Centrifugal Fan
- Aesthetic front flat cover for modern interior design, easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable filter in PP to protect the impeller and the motor.
- Forward curved centrifugal impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic properties, low noise levels and increased efficiency.
- High quality ball bearing motor for fan life of more than 30,000 hours.
- Totally enclosed 2-speed induction motor, ideal for cold climates.
- High performance due to inbuilt guide vanes to straighten air, optimising performance and reducing power consumption.
- Suitable for continuous and intermittent running.
Got a question about this product?
Email us or call us on +603 7846 0340 (Malaysia) or +91 33-24988126 (India)
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
The QX centrifugal fan is ideal for powerful air-extraction in small and medium size areas. These extract fans are designed
to overcome the resistances of long ducting systems. Available in 80 and 100mm models.
- Product Overview
Features and Benefits
Typical applications include exhaust from toilets, ensuites bathrooms, washrooms, laundries and other small to medium spaces. The QX fan can be both wall and ceiling mounted and is specially designed for surface or flush (plasterboard) installation.
The high quality ball bearing motor ensures a fan life of more than 30,000 hours and is suitable for continuous and intermittent running. Due to inbuilt guide vanes to straighten air, optimising performance and reducing power consumption th QX is designed to be a high performance solution for many
The QX contains internal thermal protection and is double insulated so no earth connection is required.
Quality and testing
All units are to be tested to ISO 5801:2007 (Airflow) and ISO 3741:2010 (Noise)
Each QX Series fan comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty as standard.
Fan housing made from high quality ABS which is shock proof, long lasting and finished in white RAL 9010 and UV Resistant. Includes a backdraft shutter that prevents outside air entering building when fan is switched off. Includes a removable filter in PP to protect the impeller and the motor, which is easily removed for cleaning. Cable entry is available from the back or side of the unit for added flexibility.
Featuring a totally enclosed 2-speed induction motor, making it ideal for cold climates. High quality ball bearing motor for fan life of more than 30,000 hours. Due to use in cold and damp areas, the motor is class II insulated with an ingress protection rating of IPX4. Power supply single phase 220-240V, 50Hz/60Hz.
The QX uses a forward curved centrifugal impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic properties, low noise levels and increased efficiency.