Short Case Axial EC
Short Case Axial Fan
- EC motor features reverse polarity protection, locked rotor protection and soft starting.
- No additional electrical protection such as contactors are required.
- All models supplied standard with 0-10V control input.
- Diameter sizes 500mm and above can be pre-configured to suit specific sensors and specific applications.
- A full range of sensors are available.
- Can be run as an independent ventilation source or integrated into most building management systems.
- Compact, short case design with light-weight but robust construction.
- Low noise, high performance impellers with enhanced aerodynamic design.
- An electric junction box is fitted as standard.
- Capable of operating at temperatures up to 60°C.
- Units can be mounted at any angle.
Got a question about this product?
Find your local distributor
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
The Short Case Axial EC Series fans incorporate the latest state-of-the-art EC motor technology. The range features fully integrated, infinitely variable speed control which eliminates the need for external VSDs, current overloads and motor phase protection. They are an energy saving solution and are most efficient where conditions vary during the course of the day.
Features and Benefits
Compact, short case design with light-weight but robust construction.
Optional matching sensors monitor ambient conditions in a space and provide real time feedback to the fan. The fan’s on-board microprocessor adjusts the motor speed and therefore modulates the ventilation rate to match the specific requirements of the area. A full range of sensors are available including differential pressure, temperature, air velocity and pollutant.
The Short Case Axial EC fans are a simple “plug and play” system which means installers do not need to have specialised control programing knowledge.
Automatic reset protection is supplied as standard.
All units are tested to BS848:Part 1, 1980 (airside performance) and to BS848:Part 2, 1985 (sound performance).
The casing is of galvanised steel with a polyester epoxy finish as standard.
Low noise, high performance impellers with enhanced aerodynamic design. Impellers are made of high performance composite material.
The Short Case Axial fan range incorporates the latest state-of-the art EC motor technology. The fans are built with electronic commutated (EC) motors with sealed for life ball bearings. The motor requires an electricity supply of 200-277V single-phase, 50/60Hz or 380-480V three-phase, 50/60Hz.
The range features fully integrated, infinitely variable speed control which eliminates the need for external VSDs, current overloads and motor phase protection. Integrated EC-Controller provides infinite speed control.