Square Plate Axial Fan
- Heavy duty, hot-dipped galvanised steel construction.
- Wide range of speeds and capacities available.
- Speed-controllable using variable speed drives.
- Conical inlet improves airflow and noise performance.
- Case available in other materials such as stainless steel, can be supplied with special coatings.
- Tech-Lock® bushes are standard to facilitate the easy removal and fitting of impellers for cleaning and maintenance.
- Impeller blades are injection moulded GRP. Aluminium, nylon and anti-static blades are also available for explosion risk applications.
- Can be mounted in any position.
Got a question about this product?
Find your local distributor
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
The SQ Series of square plate axial flow fans is a high quality, robust fan unit. It is available in 9 sizes ranging from 315 to 1250mm diameter. The fan is suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
Heavy duty, hot-dipped galvanised steel construction. Conical inlet improves airflow and noise performance. Can be supplied with special coatings. Tech-Lock® bushes are standard to facilitate the easy removal and fitting of impellers for cleaning and maintenance. Can be mounted in any position. Conical inlet improves airflow and noise performance.
Capable of exhausting or supplying air in diverse environments ie. ambient air, hot air, as well as toxic, noxious, corrosive and explosive gases. Internal thermal protection can be provided as an optional extra. The SQ Series has been tested to meet the air performance and high temperature test requirements of Standards AS/NZS1668.1:1998 and AS/NZS4429:1999.
1000mm diameter units are to be tested to BS848:Part 1, 1980 and 1250mm diameter units are tested to ISO5801:1997 (airside performance).
All units are tested to BS848: Part 2, 1985 (sound performance).
The square plate is manufactured with a hot-dipped galvanised steel construction. Case available in other materials such as stainless steel.
Impellers are available in either GRP. aluminium, nylon and anti-static construction.
The SQ series are fitted with an external rotor, squirrel cage induction motor with sealed for life ball bearings for a long lifespan. The motor requires an electricity supply of 230V (single phase) or 415V (three phase) 50Hz.
Speed-controllable using variable speed drives. Maximum ambient when being speed-controlled is 40°C.