Ultra Low Energy Axial Fan
- Aesthetic front flat cover for modern interior designs, easily removed for cleaning.
- Unique design winglet-type impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic properties, low noise levels and increased efficiency.
- Highly efficient EC brushless motor with ball bearings and integral thermal protection.
- Designed for continuous running, can be used for intermittent operation.
- Ultra low power consumption with 2.5W at maximum speed, designed for 24 hour operation.
- 3 selectable trickle speeds with a boost option.
- Ultra quiet from 11dB(A) maximum 26dB(A).
Got a question about this product?
Email us or call us on +603 7846 0340 (Malaysia) or +91 33-24988126 (India)
Find your local distributorClick here to search now
Compatible Accessory Ranges
Please refer to Product Overview in Downloads for accessory size guide
The QAX single flow decentralised mechanical ventilation unit is
ideal for continuous running. It is the best DMEV ever tested at
BRE laboratory (UK).
- Product Overview
Features and Benefits
Ideal for constant ventilation in the bathroom, study, toilet and other small to medium spaces. The QAX can be wall, ceiling or window mounted and is suitable to
ventilate air directly outside or through short ducting.
By utilising a highly efficient EC brushless motor, the QAX is designed for continuous running and can be used for intermittent operation. With ultra low power consumption of 2.5W at maximum speed, the QAX is built for 24 hour operation with very little impact on your electricity bills.
The QAX contains internal thermal protection and is double insulated so no earth connection is required.
Quality and testing
All units are to be tested to ISO 5801:2007 (Airflow) and ISO 3741:2010 (Noise)
Each QAX Series fan comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty as standard.
Fan housing made from high quality ABS which is shock proof, long lasting and finished in white RAL 9010 and UV Resistant. Includes a backdraft shutter that prevents outside air entering building when fan is switched off. Built in spigot support to prevent distortion with strengthened guard to maximise airflow. Cable entry from the back or side of the unit for flexible installation.
Highly efficient EC brushless motor with ball bearings and integral thermal protection. Ultra low power consumption with 2.5W at maximum speed, designed and built for 24 hour operation. Due to use in damp areas, the motor is class II insulated with an ingress protection rating of IPX4. Power supply single phase 230V, 50Hz.
The QAX Series uses a unique design winglet-type impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic properties, low noise levels and increased efficiency.