Ultra Low Energy Axial Fan
- Telescopic tube makes unit adaptable to wall thicknesses from 300mm to 560mm (QXHR150).
- Highly efficient and reversible EC brushless motor with ball bearings and integral thermal protection.
- Alternate push-pull airflow every 70 seconds.
- Regenerative heat exchanger with ceramic core; high thermal efficiency.
- Operation speed can be selected among 3 options, or automatic speed increase via ambient sensors (optional).
- Dedicated control panel highly recommended with unit.
- Free cooling function allows cool air at night to enter the building during warmer months (night time purge), operation shown by built in LED.
- Double insulated so no earth connection is required.
- Standard model comes with external fixed grille and anti-insect screen.
- Pro model comes with an aluminium weatherproof external hood including acoustic lining and insect screen.
Got a question about this product?
Email us or call us on +603 7846 0340 (Malaysia) or +91 33-24988126 (India)
Find your local distributorClick here to search now
Quantum heat recovery units are energy efficient to run and very simple to operate, designed to reduce air contaminants and
energy costs. This decentralised energy recovery unit provides continuous ventilation to ensure the air feels fresh and comfortable.
Features and Benefits
Whole building solution for continuous running air. The unit transfers thermal energy from air extracted indoors to incoming fresh air, this saves on heating or cooling costs. Two units can work synchronised with balanced airflows and top acoustic comfort. The QXHR is an ideal solution for the removal of CO₂ or any other indoor pollutants and prevents condensation and mould problems which damage the building, as well as the occupants’ health. The units are best installed in synchronised pairs to provide balanced ventilation (non pressurised) and promote higher levels of air circulation compared to single point systems.
How It Works
A continuous running decentralised heat recovery units (Quantum HR) transfer thermal energy from air extracted from indoor rooms to incoming fresh air. Two units can work synchronised with balanced airflows and top acoustic comfort. The system can also include a single flow decentralised unit (Quantum AX) mounted in the wet room. No air distribution system is needed.
The preheated supplied fresh air and continuous air changes reduce the demand for additional heating. Quantum HR and Quantum AX are equipped with EC brushless motors which significantly reduce the electricity consumption.
A correctly specified mechanical ventilation system can ensure the quality of the indoor air is constantly maintained for the health and well-being of the occupants as well as of the building. Duly maintained filters on the Quantum HR ensure that incoming air is suitably filtered before it enters the home.
The QXHR fan housing is made from high quality ABS which is shock proof, long lasting and finished in white RAL 9010 and UV resistant. The aesthetic pleasing front cover is easily removed for simple maintenance and cleaning of the filter which can be accessed from within the building.
Featuring a Highly efficient and reversible EC brushless motor, the QXHR provides quiet operation and ultra low power consumption. Due to use in cold and damp areas, the motor is class II insulated with an ingress protection rating of IPX4. Power supply single phase 220-240V, 50Hz/60Hz.
The QXHR uses a unique design winglet-type impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic properties, low noise levels and increased efficiency.
Internal Thermal Protection
Model 100 and 150 utilize built in thermal cut out protection.
All units are to be tested to ISO 5801:2007 (Airflow) and ISO 3741:2010 (Noise)